Thursday 30 June 2011

Week Six: Day One

Today has been a good day!... I'm rather missing not being able to go on the wii fit as I have hurt my shoulder and chest!... So instead I have mopped floors, hoovered, And washed the pots plus walked to my local shop!... Not a lot of exercise but still better then none!!...

I'm rather happy at how much weight I have lost on weight watchers at the mo!... I'm hoping to lose another 81lbs but I am now looking forward to the future with my little family instead of worrying how fat and unhealthy I'm going to be!...

I must admit I have my treats still I LOVE fish&chips and still have them but now I realise that you can have treats in moderation... And i do!!...

BRING IT ON!!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up hun. Its importantn to think about the bigger picture as you are doing. x x x x x

    ReplyDelete