Sunday 12 June 2011

Week One: Craving Hell!

Weigh In Weight: 18st 8&1/2

This week was HORRIBLE!... I had to cut my loved foods out like bread, chocolate crisps etc... and replace them with pita, wraps, weight watchers snacks, and the dreaded fruit!... ive always liked my veggies so that was no problem at all, introducing fruit was a biggy for me as im not too keen :/... i also added into my week my wii fit that has been collecting dust since 2009!... i had a bash at it and realised how fun it was, so i stated having a go on it daily (i can only manage 15 mins on it tho due to health issues but thats a whole other story!)... UREKA my new plan worked i lost 5 and a half pounds!... yay go me!... i was thrilled when i saw the numbers drop... was still gut wrenching as its still a lot of weight but at least im on my way to a better life!...

No comments:

Post a Comment