Sunday 12 June 2011

Week Three: Getting There

Weigh In Weight: 18st 3lb

Yay another 3lb this week lost... the fact that my family are supporting me is sooo amazing!... i lack confidence so there help is so helpful in boosting my spirits!... but why is it when you no you cant have something you want it more??... i havent wanted onion rings in such a long time yet because i no i cant have them BOOM craving!!... i could easily murder someone for a bag of burger king onion rings!... but this is where i no weight watchers is working for me as i can eat an orange or an apple and my craving goes away (for a little while anyway! lol)... i hope to get good results next week but who knows what will happen... i might fancy fish and chips again haha!... hope not... fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment