Thursday 16 June 2011

It's Life Or Death!

Rant time!... Lol!... I have heart problems and have done since I was born!... I have tetraology of fallots and 2 heart murmurs!.. I had open heart surgery when I was just 11 months!... (I have watched this online and omg I nearly threw up)... So me being morbidly obese is REALLY bad for me!... So I need to do this if I wanna see my son grow up and probably have children!... I have been told that my heart it very enlarged and that it could fail!... Yer that made me feel on top of the world!... :/... So I now need open heart surgery again sometime in the next year to have a valve changed as mine isn't working properly!... My cardiologist has told me I will increase my chances in the operation if I lose weight instead of staying at 19st!... I'm really nervous about the operation as it is a very serious op!... Hope I can shift my weight for when this happens!... I need all the luck for this!...

1 comment:

  1. This post rought a tear to my eye but I know your strong enough to face the operation and also have a strong network of support in place.

    This really is the biggest incentive, the thing that makes me go off track with diets sometimes is the fact that other than being fat Im really healthy LOL.

    ReplyDelete