Wednesday 6 July 2011

Week Seven: Weigh In

Weigh In Weight: 17st 9&1/2lbs

WOOOOO 2 more lbs I have said goodbye too!... Omg I'm on top of the world!... I usually start diets and quit after a week or so as I see no change but I've never enjoyed a diet like this!!... It's so easy to do!... I find I'm eating more now then I even do and even weight watchers frozen meals are so filling AND delicious!... Today for tea I have had pizza and Chips!... Don't worry!.. There weight watchers)!... Vegetable supreme pizza mmmm never thought I'd see the day where I would actually say how nice something meat free was!... Even the spinach was nice!... Call me popeye!... Lol!!!

All together now I have lost 18&1/2lbs and I am so proud of myself!... It has made me realise that I can do this and one day in the near future no one will be able to bully me on my weight again!! Yer I no I no I shouldn't listened or care what people say but even fat people have feelings you no!... But every name people have called me in schools have given me the determination to carry this on because one day I am gonna be the one looking good and the one having the last laugh!!!... HAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment