Sunday 12 June 2011

Week Four: Day Four

Venting Time

I've been planning today and im ready to bear all (well most) and go swimming with bradley!... im so lacking self esteem at the minute that i NEVER go swimming around where i live incase i bump into anyone i know or used to call me!... but now i think stuff them, i shouldn't care what other people think right?... i must be doing something right i have a boyfriend who i have been with for 7 years this october who recently proposed to me :D, i have a beautiful baby boy who loves me for who i am, moving in to our OWN house that we have brought, and i have the most amazing family and friends!... i consider myself VERY lucky!... i just think some of the childish people at school ought to think before they say things as there hurtful words could cause some dramatic damage to the bullied person... on a lighter note i cant WAIT to go swimming!

1 comment:

  1. Some people at school used to torment others like us simply because they were insecure about how thick or how 'easy' they were. Yes, everyone chooses their own route in life but when you compare your own situation with the lives of others in the same year Im sure you wouldnt change it for anything.

    I understand where your coming from....choosing this new healthier lifestyle as a huge 'screw you' to everyone out there. I know my frineds love me (As Brett and the baby surely love you) but we're also doing this to feel better about OURSELVES.

    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK HUN

    ReplyDelete