Thursday 30 June 2011

Week Six: Weigh In

Weigh In Weight: 17st 11&1/2lb

YES!!!!... im down to 17st yes I no it's still bad but sounds loads better then 19stone docent it!! Lol... This week my mum joined on weight watchers too so I have had her help in the cooking department!... I'm so happy she has been on it as I worry about her constantly and I think she will benefit from the plan also!...

I am so pleased that I have lost 16&1/2lbs in six weeks!... Awesome!!... Also this week I feel like I haven't tried!!... Lol been in pain with my shoulder so unable to to exercise on my wii but I have been walking to playgroups everyday almost which is an hour&1/2 walking a day!... :)...

Hoping this good loss keeps going... I want to lose 7 stone intotal!...

1 STONE DOWN... 6 TO GO!... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment