Thursday 16 June 2011

Week Four: I'm A Naughty Girl!

Weigh In Weight 18St 2lb

This week I only lost a pound I was really pleased if I am honest as I have struggles this week and had fish and chips, McDonalds AND a frankie and benny's!... Oops!... On the plus side I now know this lifestyle change (it's not a diet! Lol) is working as I felt really guilty after I had them and did some exercise straight away!... Lol!... So after all the naughtiness I have done this week to lose a pound is awesome!!... But it's made me more determined I will get past 18st and into the 17's by next week!!!... No rest for the wicked!... Although I loved my treats this week I don't want a repeat performance as a part of me felt a failure! Lol!... So I'm gonna buckle down and lose 3lb+ next week!... Fingers crossed!!!... Now I'm off to have my weetabix and fruit lol!... No big fat fry ups for this fatty!... Kate moss you better watch this space!! ;)... It'll soon be me on the Rimmel advert saying 'get the London look' haha!!...

No comments:

Post a Comment