Friday 17 June 2011

Week Five: Day Three

HIGH HOPES

so I have bigg high hopes for this week I want to lose 3lb+... I really hope I achieve This!... With fathers day coming up it's hard not to go off course and have a takeaway but I think were heading to Toby carvery!... Yummy... I must stay away from that yummy gammon!... God knows how many points is in that!!!... Lol... I like doing the weight watchers diet as it don't feel like a diet at all!.. I do miss chocolate tho... Yes I no you can still have it but I no for a fact I will get carried away and no way would I be able to eat 2 squares and be satisfied lol!...

After last weeks weigh in (although that was awesome to say what junk I ate) I wanna fo better but as they say slow and steady!!!...

I have high hopes for me losing weight and it helps when I look on the WW facebook page and look wt all the support And the fantasic before and after shots!... Really hope one day soon I'll be doing the before and after shot of me and thinking 'wow was I really that fat!?'... We are who we are and how god created us I believe but I can be who god made me but a bit thinner right lol!!!....

No comments:

Post a Comment