Sunday 10 July 2011

Week Eight: Bad Day!

This Weekend I have had a bad day!... Yesterday (Saturday) I didn't sit down for a meal as I was too busy doing the house up!... I no thats bad!... And I feel guilty instead I bitted and bobbed all day and finally had a meal around half 8 which was rice and chicken in White sauce!... I felt so guilty tho and I no for sure this weeks weigh in is going to be shocking!... :/...

Also as I felt guilty I went on zumba for 25 mins on the wii and OMG I neatly died I swear!... I was so sweaty that I had to take a bath!... I have never moved so much in my life!... (apart from when i used to chase the ice cream van!) lol!... Although the woman on the screen looked amazing I on The other hand looked like I was having a seizure!... And in some parts I had to freestyle as I had no idea what the woman on the screen was doing!... My other half was laughing at me but so was I and laughing adds to the workout haha!... It was quite funny and tbh I don't actually think I actually danced more like a fit gone wrong!?...

Anywhos! Off to the house again to do the rest of the work which is painting, gardening, cleaning and sorting stuff out in general!... Had my dinner before I went so I'm on track today!... Yay go me!...

No comments:

Post a Comment