Friday 22 July 2011

Week Nine: Weigh In

Weigh in weight - 17st 6lb

Woo another 2lb gone this week and I can honestly say I was SHOCKED!... I indulge over the weekend in pizza and chips!... And basically ate what I wanted but on saying this i still stayed within my points and thought about everything I was going to eat and limited myself!...

This diet... Sorry lifestyle change is working fo me!... Upto yet I have lost a total of 22lb and I am so happy about it!... 3lb to go until I have reached a quarter of my goal!... Im really looking forward to the future!...

I have a daily allowance of 47pp and I am barely using 40 people keep telling me that I will lose more by using them all up!... But seriously I can't possibly eat anymore then I am!... How this plan works baffles me still as I wasn't eating this much before and I found myself gaining like hell all the way up to 19stone!... 17 stone 6 sounds so much better don't it!... :)... I was 112kg before I had Bradley Which I think is roughly 17st 1 so fingers crossed in the next 2 weeks or so I'll be back to my before baby weight!... :)... Yay!!!

22lbs Down... 78lb to go!!!!

BRING IT ON

No comments:

Post a Comment