Thursday 7 July 2011

Week Eight: Day One Bradleys Weigh In

It puts my weight loss into prospective when I get my son Bradley weighed at clinic his current weight as from today is 17lb 7oz... That is a pound off of what I have lost and that really hits home especially when I carry him!... I often think god your too heavy now and then I think oh my god he is almost the same weight as what I have lost!

I can feel the benefit of the 18lb lost!... And carring Bradley around makes me remember what it was like day to day walking and tasks!... I no it's not a big difference but believe me it is a hell of a big difference when you are walking everywhere and that!...

I'm using Bradley as an weight and walked around with him for a bit and oh my god I felt the burn!... Lol!...

I love my little chunk loads :)...<3

No comments:

Post a Comment