Sunday 14 August 2011

Week Twelve: OMGOD!!!!!

SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

This week is ment to be my mother nature visit!!!!.... And don't I no it mood swings, emotions all over place, AND The HUNGER MONSTER... and the hunger monster is winning and taking over I've given in to fish and chips plus macdonalds!... :(... Booooo!... I wanna cry as I have no motivation... :/... I'm so gonna pull this week back and eat so well these 2 days!... I promise!... This week has been so shocking i wanna Cry!!... Ive been walking 6+ miles everyday tho so hopefully that has helped a little!... I'm expecting a gain this week and I will be gutted although I brought it on myself!... I've worked so hard and just in one week I've messed it all up :(... O well tomorrow is a new day and all that shit! :)...

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment