Wednesday 24 August 2011

Week Thirteen: I Think Lol!...

so ive lost track on what week im on lol... dont take much to confuse me haha... so last week i didnt put my weigh in so here is it is...

WEEK TWELVE WEIGH IN WEIGHT: 17st 5lbs...
yep thats a gain of 2lb!!!!... although i new i would put on as i had the week from hell with my mother nature visit and all so i vowed this week i would be super good and i was and it shown....

WEEK THIRTEEN WEIGH IN WEIGHT: 17st 2lb!!!!!!! :D...
proper happy i have lost 3lb this week so i have lost what i put on plus an extra pound on top of that!!! wooo so happy with myself!!!... i no i can do this!!... also i have had fish and chips this week too so that is proof you can have treats and lose weight!!... im so chuffed!...

mother nature be aware tho next time you will NOT GET ME!... i promise!!!...

26lb Down... 74lb To Go!... <3

No comments:

Post a Comment