Monday 15 August 2011

Mother Nature Vs Diet

Well I think it is fair to say mother nature has took over this week!... Anything in sight I seem to want to eat!... Went to a birthday party at the weekend and omg thank god there was a BBQ and not much of a buffet otherwise I would have scoffed out like a homeless person looting McDonalds!.... My god!... She winning I tell ya!... It's even got to the point where bradleys dinners are looking yummy!... :/... They should change the name from mother nature to the cookie monster because that my friends is who I am turning into!... Lock up your cookie jars people because this girl is on a mission!...

Ive really tried not to give in this week but so far I'm losing!... But I see it this way as soon as this week has gone then I'm gonna be onit like sonic!... Tomorrow for tea where havin jacket potatoes... Healthy yes... Not healthy when you want to cook the whole bag of 10 baking potatoes!... Haha!...

Come on mother nature next time I'll be prepared!!!... Get the carrot sticks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment