Tuesday 2 August 2011

Week Ten: WOW!...

Wow it's been ages since I last blogged!... Well this week I have stayed within my 47points on weightwatchers but as promised I haven't been able to do zumba everynight although I've done quite a bit of walking and housework this week so hopefully that counts!... Happy this morning as I proved to myself that I can have half hour in the morning on just dance so hopefully I can put that into my routine!... It's 11:30 and I've only just sat down!... :/.. I'm knackered!... Lol!... Still loads of housework to do but I have NO energy what so ever!

Just recently I have been having trouble getting pumped to diet!... And been feeling like I want to give up but then I think I've lost 23lb in 11 weeks and that is brilliant!... Why can't it be simple and we can just click our fingers and be skinny?... I abserloutely HATE people that are stick thin like a size 6 and saying 'I need to lose weight I'm getting fat' OMG!!!! are they on crack!?... When I go to my meetings with weight watchers there are some people there that are honestly stick thin!... It makes me want to vomit!... They need to realise there not fat at all!... I'm fat!... I'm a size 22-24 (well I was) and I didn't wanna believe it!... I went into yours at skeg and broke down in the changing room when a size 22 wouldn't fit!... I didn't want to admit to myself!... My mum has been saying for a while 'try eating healthy!' I just thought she was moaning and kept saying 'I'm not even big mum'... But I was Thr thing that proved it was when I saw a picture of myself from skeg I nearly died at how fat I looked!... Ergh!!!!... Sorry I had to rant!...

Some of my old size 20's are fitting me again YAY!...
It's weigh in tomorrow!... Fingers crossed for a loss I doubt it!... Haha!! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment