Friday 17 August 2012

Depression!

I have to come to terms with the fact I am depressed... Everything at the min is getting to me I cry at the drop of a hat over the most ridiculous things!... So off to the doctors I go!...

I have also this past week been looking at myself in the mirror and not liking what's looking back to me to the point where I feel physically sick and repulsed I feel fatter now then I did at 19 stone!... I've had a good start to the morning after weighing myself it says 15stone 13lb!... FINALLY!!!...

As my heart condition is worsening I find myself unable to exercise as I'm always to tired to do so!... So this has took some time to come off!... It's hard work all this lifestyle change malarkey!... But whether it takes me 6 months or 2 years as long as its going down then that's all that matters!... Going to the cafe for lunch with friends so I can have a chat and get some normality, I plan to have omelette beans and chips... Yes not particularly healthy but for tea I will no doubt be feeling ill again and only able to manage soup!... So it balances out!...

Another week... Another rollercoaster ride!... <

No comments:

Post a Comment