Tuesday 5 June 2012

BBQ, Friends And Food = Gain!

06-06-12

For my birthday I've had a BBQ jubilee theme and it was great... Great people and also great food!... How can you have a healthy BBQ!... Well because of this BBQ and over indulgence I had I've gained 2&1/2lb according to my scales!... This just means I've gotta work extra hard from now!... I haven't fell off the wagon just enjoyed myself a little too much perhaps? Lol!...

So as I stand 16.9... I need to be in the 15 mark soon which I haven't seen on the scales in like forever! <3

1 comment:

  1. Don't beat yourself up too much Hayley....you work hard looking after your little boy and your Birthday should be a time to let your hair down, celebrate and be a little carefree for a while. The trick is NOT to let that one day of over indulgence lead to a week of unhealthy eating (as it has done me before). The truth is there's no really healthy way to cook BBQ but you could try making some healthy Chicken Kebab skewers (seasoned s they tasty lush)next time and just grazing on those. Onwards and upwards :-) Good luck.....

    ReplyDelete